ENERGY STORAGE SOLUTIONS CHARGED WITH EXPERIENCE
CODA Energy is a leading provider of scalable energy storage systems that support a smarter, cleaner and more reliable grid. With the most trusted, safe and dependable storage and battery management system in the market today, the UL Listed CODA Core™ helps commercial and industrial facilities reduce costs, control consumption and manage risk associated with energy use, while optimizing energy operations for increased scalability, reliability and security.
Designed with over 14 years of battery management expertise and manufactured in the U.S.A, the CODA Energy team has been developing, testing and implementing battery and management systems for small and large scale applications ranging from electric vehicles to energy storage since early 2001. CODA Energy’s lead investor is Fortress Investment Group, a global investment management firm with more than $54 billion of assets under management.
The modular CODA Core™ Tower combines advanced lithium-ion cells with proven battery and temperature management systems and an integrated operating system designed to meet our growing energy needs that include peak shaving, EV charging, renewable energy integration, backup power, frequency regulation, and more.
The CODA Difference
- Backed by Fortress Investment Group, investment managers with over $54 billion of assets, enables CODA to offer customers a suite of financing options
- Simple, modular, appliance building block system design enables easy installation and infinite system scaling
- Installation time is approximately one day
- CODA Energy’s software solution provides customers with real-time energy insight into their business and energy use
- Enhanced customer assurance and commitment to safety, reliability and quality through UL Listing (UL 1973, UL 1642, UL 1998, and UL 991) and ISO certification (14001:2004 and 9001:2008)
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY AND EXCELLENCE
CODA Energy's Quality Statement
CODA Energy is 100% committed to providing products and services that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. Our products and services will be safe, effective and reliable for their intended purposes and will comply with all requirements and regulations for our industries.
OUR emphasis on quality provides and reinforces our path of continuous improvement in design, safety, reliability and performance; and helps us realize maximum possible customer, vendor and employee satisfaction. Quality is the foundation of our successful business, and the backbone of our reputation. Quality is incorporated into all aspects of our business at all times.
CODA Energy's Environmental Quality Statement
CODA Energy recognizes that each of us as individuals, and collectively as a business, can impact our local and global environment in a positive way. This includes our commitment to continual improvement and prevention of pollution. CODA endeavors to comply with all applicable legal requirements and with other requirements relative to its environmental aspects and impacts.
We accomplish this by:
- Engineering, manufacturing and providing quality products and services which facilitate global progress toward a sustainable energy future
- Educating, encouraging and leading by example in environmental stewardship and conservation
- Rewarding processes and innovations which reduce our waste stream and lower consumption in our daily personal and business activities
- Requiring our vendors and ourselves to meet or exceed the most current “Reduction of Hazardous Substances” (ROHS) standards wherever possible throughout our entire supply chain and product line
- Actively participating in recycling and reuse programs for items such as paper, cardboard & packing material, cans, bottles and ink toner cartridges
- Encouraging and facilitating the use of low carbon modes of transportation for employees through our voluntary EV test-driver program and providing EV charging at our facilities.
- Employing technologies and habits that reduce our building energy consumption and improve our business energy efficiency
- Utilizing renewable generation sources to provide an ever increasing portion of our business energy needs
WHERE WE’RE GOING - PROJECTS ON THE GROUND
CODA Energy’s storage portfolio is growing. We have several projects in the works in key markets and we are just getting started.
Oct 2014West Hollywood, California30kW/40kWh CODA Core TowerSunset Marquis Luxury Hotel
- Peak Shaving
- Demand Management
|Launch Date||Location||CODA Energy System||Project||Partner||Primary Benefits|
|Dec 2014||Monrovia, California||510kW/1,054kWh CODA Core System||CODA Energy Manufacturing Facility||South Coast Air Quality Management District||
|Nov 2014||Huntington Beach, CA||30kW/40kWh CODA Core Tower||Light Industrial Manufacturing Facility||
|Oct 2014||West Hollywood, California||30kW/40kWh CODA Core Tower||Sunset Marquis Luxury Hotel||
|July 2014||Los Angeles, CA||30kW/40kWh CODA Core Tower||Tiger 18150 LLC Distribution Warehouse||
|Nov 2013||Benicia, California||20kW/40kWh CODA Core Tower||Solar Powered EV Charging Station||GELI EnergyVault||
|Q2 2015||US Military Base, New York||160kW/120kWh CODA Core Container system||Military Base||